Speak & Do Summer City Camps for Kids from 3 to 10
Come and spend the week with us at Speak & Do where we'll be delving into a world of fantastical adventures. Do your kids enjoy story books, theatre shows, making crafts, dressing up, playing games and singing songs? Then come and join us as we immerse ourselves into a land of Paw Patrol. Together we'll be bringing our favourite and most wildest adventures to life!
When: August 16th - 20th 2021
Where: Grébovka Park (Havlíčkovy sady), Prague 2
For whom: kids from 3 to 10 years of age
Times: Mon-Fri / 9 am to 1 pm OR Mon-Fri / 3 pm to 5 pm
What can your kids expect?
- Small group of kids (maximum 10),
- our top enthusiastic & experienced native English teacher from the USA, plus our Czech assistant who specializes in working with kids,
- arts & crafts & theater performances,
- tons of movement and outdoor play,
- activities inspired by Maria Montessori,
- kids will be immersed in English in a spontaneous and fun way; they will engage and learn through all their senses; even kids who have no previous experience with English will be so “sucked in” that they may not even realize we actually speak a different language ;-)
- The whole camp is outdoors. In case of bad weather, a rainy day variant has been prepared too, of course.
- Morning course 3490 CZK
- Afternoon course 2320 CZK
The price includes:
- An experienced, well educated native speaker teacher & a Czech teacher, both trained (not only) in Speak & Do methodology
- rich programme in English from beginning to end
- two snacks & drinks
- All teaching materials, including art supplies, stationery and other tools and paraphernalia, potential entrance fee
Please, send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +420 723 332 454.